Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Hope and Lies

I never see any shooting star
but I hope I could see one
because I want to make a wish
wish that there will be someone
who will do anything for me...
even it'll cost a high price
that the per son will never put me in trouble
make me smile all the time
care for my needs and my feelings
never ever push me to do something
I am not capable of

If you are the one for me
make my life full of love
never tell lies to me
never do something bad on me
don't leave me
as i want to be with u forever

Happiness as light as air
Love as deep as ocean
Friends as solid as diamonds
ans Success as bright as gold
These will be my wishes for you
everyday...
that is all what I want to wish for
if i could see a shooting star
I really hope one will come soon
But if there is no shooting star
then my dreams is all just a dreams
and my wishes will never come true....

If there is no such a prince charming exists
I need to stop dreaming and never hope for more
I am happy of what I am
with my beloved family who always be at my side
If there is no one fror me to be loved
I'll be alone and I am happy with it....

No comments:

Post a Comment