Thursday, March 24, 2011

Grandmother visit

It supposed to be a day of just me and my mother, my father and my sisters. Although I am not doing anything, I stayed home (so as now); doing house chores and others. It was a day after my father was not at home.

That day he came home early and said he got call from kampung; told that my grandmother is sick and need to bring to the hospital for check up and injection. That noon my mother is still not came home from school and my father had to rush to kampung. I am not went along so I stayed home and wait for later news of my sick grandmother. So that afternoon my mother is picked up by my sister. Late evening my father arrived home and guessed who is came along? My grandmother.

Looked at her condition, I could tell she got bad flu. My father had to bring her home because he can take care of her until she recovered. It is weekdays and it means working days; and that also it is me who will take care of her at home. I can't say no or objected for the task. It is just I am not so getting along with my grandmother. I don't know either she would allow me to take care of her. It is going to be a challenge for me as a daughter and a granddaughter.

But she only could stayed at my house for three days only. You know, old people can't stay away long from their own bed. But for the whole three days on took care of her, I have learn a lot. Old people is so sensitive and need more attention at all time. She may got little choosy but in the end I can understand her very much. I may have done great job in taking care of my beloved grandmother but one thing I will bear in mind that at any matters, mother will only want her children to take care of herself. That is the one most important cure for a sick mother.

So now, if you still have your mother with you, pleased her and try to make her comfortable because we don't know when she will be gone someday. Mother's love is the something we can't buy with money and her children are the best cure ever.

I always LOVE you, Mom!!

No comments:

Post a Comment