Friday, August 9, 2013

My second day of Eid Fitri 2013

I woke up early as usual only to find out that there's not much food left. We were really had a great time, throw out a huge dining session for my cousins, nephews and my nieces yesterday. That was a very successful time I ever handled.

So I just breakfast with what we got. Then I realize that my neighbor is having an open house today. A grand open house event of course, suit his title as Dato' and Datin. The Dj already started his duty as early as 9am. So the loud noise officially reach me as soon as I finished my breakfast. Well, that's fine...it's Hari Raya after all, right?

I had chance to peek from my window as they are preparing all the tents and the caterers bring the foods and drinks. Wow! This year the family really got it all out for the celebration. Good for them.

I really need to get my friends too. Ohhh, so need to get out and talk to someone, some buddies or anyone. Please someone get me to get out from the house today, will ya?!!

No comments:

Post a Comment